Transforming your contact centre to deliver exceptional customer & employee satisfaction
In an increasingly transparent world where information flow is fast and limitless, it is extremely hard for organisations to withstand the onslaught of heightened expectations from increasingly sophisticated and demanding customers. With contact centres constantly evolving to meet the omni-channel environment demanded by customers, how do you balance efﬁciency, performance and costs while investing in the right technology and infrastructure required to success?
The Contact Centres Asia Summit 2016 held in Kuala Lumpur combines best practice sessions with discussion roundtables for problem solving, idea exchanges and debate on the hottest topics on contact centre and customer service across Asia.
This is the premier event for peer-to-peer networking which gives you unlimited access to thought leadership from industry movers and shakers both locally and regionally. With functional roundtable discussions, deep-dive into pressing issues that are top of your agenda today.
TOP 10 REASONS WHY CONTACT CENTRES ASIA IS THE #1 INDUSTRY EVENT TO ATTEND IN ASIA
- Expert analysis to help you understand the benefits of data and customer engagement
- Understand how improving employee engagement can benefit your business
- Gain tips on delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Build best practices in building and managing complex omni-channel touch points
- Take away valuable insight from your peers with case studies from key thought leaders
- Gather actionable feedback and forge alliances to foster growth for the industry
- Interact at the dynamic exhibition featuring cutting edge technology and services
- Network through our unique mobile app that allows you to view and message your fellow attendees directly to set up meetings!
- Learn from global Contact Centre trends from international markets
- Produced by the most trusted brand in the industry: The Call Centre Week
- Don't miss out. Secure your place at Contact Centres Asia now! Register Today
Request a copy of the agenda