HRDF provide specialized training grant as an incentive for employers to retrain and upgrade workers’ skills. All registered employers* with HRDF are liable to apply for the training grant, subjected to the existing rate of financial assistance and terms and conditions
*Click here for more info.
60% Cash Back for Singaporeans
The Productivity Innovation Credit (PIC) Scheme saves your organization 60% of the registration. Simply complete the 10 minute application and save over $1,000. For more information, visit: www.iqpc.sg/PIC
Driving the Next Generation of Contact Centres through Integrated Social Media, Revolutionary Technology and Top Class Asian Talent
Contact centres are changing from simple touch points to something more intelligent, interactive and technologically savvy. Adapting your process, changing your operations and utilising the latest technology can transform your function from a simple call centre to a self-sufficient machine, increasing revenue and improving the ROI of your business.
Now in its 5th year, Contact Centres Asia will help you redefining customer experience, manage and retain the best talent, utilise social media, cut cost per contact and get to grips with the latest technological innovations revolutionising Asian contact centres. In short, you will learn how to make your contact centre more profitable!
We listened when you said you wanted more from us; more interaction, more case studies and more top quality networking. With round tables, on stage debates, panel discussions and a cocktail reception, there has never been a better setting to network and share knowledge with your peers.
|Customer experience is a top priority in any business. This survey aims to assess the impact of customer management PRIORITY on executive ACTION. How will businesses direct their investments and focuses in 2014 and its impact on customer experience (and overall business) performance?|
Providing you with the key strategic aims for 2014, this will be a must-read resource worthy of inclusion in every business leader's planning meeting. And to ensure that value, we are counting on you - the customer management professional - to drive our insights!
Click here to take part in the survey. Thank you for participating!
- Amazing Networking Opportunity: Not only packed with interactive sessions to get you chatting, this year’s event will also include a cocktail reception, providing you with the best networking opportunity under one roof!
- 3 Unmissable Workshops: Take your contact centre to the next level with 3 workshops designed to give you with a blueprint to improve your business.
- Round Table Turnarounds: Pick your top 3 challenges and discuss them with your peers under the guidance of an expert moderator; networking and knowledge in one place!
- Technological Transformation: Learn everything you need to know about the latest technological revolutions: cloud, social media, CRM, it’s all here!
- Site Tour: Take a sneak peek around the ‘Best Contact Centre in Malaysia’. Steal tips and ideas to take your business to the next level!
What Do People Really Think About Contact Centres?Catch the exclusive video and find out what to expect for the upcoiming 5th Annual Contact Centres Asia!!
*Please cick on image above
Check out our latest event photo